Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm getting married today!

I realize it's been like 20 something days since I last wrote, but things have been a bit hectic in my house of late. As I stated,in about 3 hours I'll be getting married down at the courthouse.

We were going to wait until he got back, but decided if we were going to do it already we wanted to do it now. Even amongst blow ups on how I don't sweep the floor the "right way" (the military way), how I'm not perfect (although I insist I AM), and the normal silly arguments,they never last long, and more importantly I usually win. He's a sucker for the blue eyes.

The girls are excited as can be. I'm not sure how his family feels, but they're all really nice and normal. That may be why I worry about being accepted into his family. Normal is one thing I'm not.

He leaves in fourteen days. Time has flown by too quickly.

This isn't much of a post, but I just thought I'd let you all know.

Peace out

10 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Congratulations! That is exciting. What a wonderful Christmas present.

vuboq said...

Best Wishes to you both! Have a SuperFantastic holiday. *smooches*

Katy said...

WOW! What a fantabulous Christmas gift for your family! Huge congrats to you all!

Laurel (without Hardy) said...

Thanks guys ;)

I'm about to leave work to do the deed. Yes bitches, I had to work today. Apparently, when you're out of vacation time around here you're shit out of luck.

Jason, as himself said...

Oh, wow wow wow wow!

I hope it all went off without a hitch. Well, bad choice of words. I hope it went well! You deserve it.

Congrats!

Laurel (without Hardy) said...

Thanks Jason, it was nice. Just us and the girls. Hope your Christmas was great ;)

Vodka Mom said...

OMG!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Katy said...

Ok, I'm tagging you but forget the rules and post a wedding pic instead!!!! I'm dying to hear the story of how everything went!

Rachel Cotterill said...

Congratulations! Getting married is wonderful, I highly recommend it :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I thought I left you a comment when you first posted this. Congratulations! I'm sorry my first comment got lost...

Hope it was a beautiful day for you and you have a beautiful life together.

L,