Monday, September 15, 2008

I am sore today

Yes, this is my enemy. It's also my best friend. I'm now up to four miles in an hour. That may not be the best, but it's good for me. I worked out FIVE days last week! Hooray!

Yesterday I decided to only do 45 minutes and then go do the weight machines concentrating on my back and arms. That is where I'm sore today. It's somewhat difficult to raise my arms above my head, or move them at all really.

Saturday started out disappointing, but turned out great. I took the three girls to the pool. Guess what, they were closing early! The HORROR! Well, we cleaned at re-filled the two-footer we have at home. We played outside and just spent time together.

I found out my guy will be leaving for Afghanastan in January. That didn't make me happy. He has a chance to transfer to another unit that isn't deploying, but he couldn't and wouldn't do that to his boys. I wouldn't want him to either. These guys are kind of like our kids. We care about them as much as they care about us. I know they will take as much care of my guy as he will for them.

My boss Fred had the AUDACITY to raise his voice to me the second I walked in to work this morning! I told him to go to his cave and chill out before I beat the bejesus out of him with my stapler. Needless to say, he went to his office.

Not much else to report on today.

Peace and equality to all :)

2 comments:

Biddy said...

hahaha i wish i could beat my former boss with a stapler!

*sigh*

thanks for stopping by my bloggy!! i love love love new readers!

Laurel (without Hardy) said...

I've threatened him many times, I swear I'm going to do one day! For the good of the WORLD!