Ten Things I Hate About You Sarah Palin
10. You have a newborn baby with Down’s syndrome but still think you will have time to be a quality mom as you run for office. Either the U.S. electorate or your child is going to suffer in that situation, and I hope it is not your child.*
9. You’ve been mayor of a town of 5,000 and governor of the state of Alaska (pop. 670,000) and think you are qualified to be VP. According to the U.S. population clock, we are currently at 305, 098, 874 so you have governed 0.2% of the US population.
8. The sum total of your 'foreign policy' experience is ordering 'Kung Pao' chicken at the Canton House in Juneau.
7. Your daughter will be a teen mom and you have the insensitivity to parade the girl and her ‘deer in the headlights’ boyfriend on the National stage.
6. Your sum total of education is a BS in journalism. (Hello? I'm thinking some graduate work in law or political science or economics might be in order...)
5. You are anti-abortion, anti-choice. 'nuff said.
4. You call yourself a ‘fiscal conservative’ and campaigned against earmarks but you lobbied for 26.9 million in earmarks for Wasilla. (Please see point 9. Total Wasilla population=5,000. I'm no math whiz but that's per capita spending of $5380).
3. Drill, Baby, Drill. That is just wrong and a short term Band-Aid to the energy crisis.
2. You want to ban books from your local library and tried to fire the librarian for not following your directives.
1. You do not know what the VP does. (You're fuckin' kidding me, right?)
I got this from one of my favorite blogs: http://leendaluuwitsend.blogspot.com/
*I'm going to add that she doesn't even know what the Bush doctrine is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's another reason
I agree with every point. Just because she's pretty (that's what they say anyway) and can see Russia from the Governor's' mansion doesn't mean she can run the country. Guess what, McCane is 72 and will be the oldest f'ing person in office EVER! That means this dumbass Palin will probably end up running OUR COUNTRY! I know people say that I'm not being feminist because I don't think she should run with the problems she has in her personal life. It's just that as a mom, I wouldn't want a nanny raising my DS child. I would do everything I could to give him a normal upbringing and know that I'm always there for him. People can hate if they want, but opinions are like...well you know. Every one has one.
Still Here, Sort Of
1 week ago