Monday, August 25, 2008

Still alive

I don't really turn on my computer on the weekends. Let me tell you why (because I know you're DYING to know).

I get home at 6pm or later each night. That doesn't leave me much time during the week to spend quality time with the family. So, on the weekends I try to spend as much time with them as possible. Mad and Em have become quite the little fishes and love to jump off the diving boards at the local pool. We usually meet my sis Heat and her son Brit.

They all make up their own dives. Em's favorites are the kitty cat, the puppy dog, and the model. Mad just likes to make as much of a splash as possible.

Sunday we spend most of the day cleaning. Because of paragraph two, sentance one, and we're gone all day on Saturday.

So, bear with me. I'm not feeling very inspired to write anything today. I'm in the middle of an audiobook and it's hard for me to concentrate. It's called "Absolute Fear" by Lisa Jackson. I'm not too sure about it yet. I don't know if it will end up good or not. I'll let you know :)

Peace out peeps

No comments: