Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hummus

I would like to dedicate this post to Marjorie. We like to go to this amaaaazing place called Green Life Grocery in downtown Chattanooga (or is it the waterfront?). Let's face it...I HATE beans. I don't like lima beans, garbonzo beans, plack eyed peas, pinto beans (basically NONE). I knew hummus was made out of beans, so I had already decided that hummus was going to be a no-no for me. Well Marj suggested I try some of it on my panini. BTW, Green Life is an all local organic grocery store that also sells food to eat there or carry away. Anyway, I tried it and I LOVE it! It's so yummy and good for you too! I bought some to take home with me today :)

On a side note, I like hummus because it is gas inducing. I can now pay back Fred :) (the boss)

On another side note, Mad is obsessessed with everything Bobby Jack. It's a clothing you can get at Sears (I think). Today she wore B.Jack underwear, pants, shirt, belt, and shoes. Everything BOBBY JACK.

Em refused to wear capris AGAIN today so she could wear some skorts. They have ruffles and they're "bootiful".

Peace out Peeps

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I just barely posted about hummus, too! Or is that when you first commented on The Jason Show?

I'm going to look and see....

In any case, I'm glad you love it!

Jason, as himself said...

Okay, Laurel. I'm a dummy. Hummus is how you and I connected. And here I thought it was just some big coincidence that we BOTH posted about hummus. How random would that be?

Laurel (without Hardy) said...

I really <3 Jason. That's all I have to say.